10.24.2012

A Casa Formosa











Here are a few details of my Guest-House , a Casa Formosa.
It´s been two years since we started with no experience, a tight budget  but a lot of willpower and a dream in our minds - i feel so proud of all the nice reviews and feedback from our dear guests!
I hope we can grow keeping up with the good work, providing a warm welcome for those who come to Porto and choose us as a starting point to know the city.





1. The doorbell
2. Our hall and guest's notebook
3. One fluffy rose pillow
4. The living room lamp
5. Fresh fruit in the table
6. The record player 
7. The sofa
8. One of the bedrooms pillows
9. Some succulents in one of the terraces





15 comentários:

  1. You've got me on the doorbell, which is an amazing idea! And the house is so beautiful, I would love to visit it, formosa indeed (I love that word btw, but in catalan is a but outdated which is a pity)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo27.10.12

    It seems like a simple, lovely place! I am in love with your photos, you've instantly became one of my favourite bloggers now (I hope it's not creepy...) x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Grace,

      Formosa is indeed a wonderful house :)

      Thank you for your nice words and no,i don´t think it´s creepy,i think is sweet!

      (now i´m going to explore you blog) *

      Eliminar
  3. it looks really cozy and lovely. x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These photos are so perfect :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Looks like a lovely and relaxing place :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. your photos have so much quietness.
    congrats for that.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. All the little details you have captured makes it a very cosy place ! I know where I will stay next time I'll be in Portugal :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. yes :) i saw that if visited the south of Portugal,next time come to see the north :)

      Eliminar
  8. oh wow, I had a look at Air BnB too, your place looks so nice! We have friends in Porto that we visit every other year, but since they now have two little kids maybe we'll come stay with you next time! It looks like such a peaceful place.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Chrrristine,

      that would be very nice,but even if you don´t stay with us if you come i would also love to take a walk and a coffee with you :)

      Eliminar