5.19.2014

Looking for myself


 In every mirror, in every story i read.

In my clothes, in the words i use when i talk to somebody, in the silence passing trough long insomniac nights.
 Sometimes i feel an empty body and i am not in it.

A holagram of all the little recognizable pieces of Sara, not quite fitting into the human figure.

I imagine my hands opening, breathing in hope and letting go out all those sore memories of the past, waving goodbye to all the misty ghosts of guilt and sorrow.

So easy to forgive others, so hard to be kind to my own skin.

But i am opening my hands and letting go of this sharp heavy rock i have carried for so long.

And it is happening now.




22 comentários:

  1. And the light will shine on you, dear Sara ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful self-portrait and beautiful words, Sara! I am with you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Keep your arms open, everything will be great! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. :D just got my mac back,i will send you my post today!

      Eliminar
  4. That first step will lead you to greater things :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It is leading me into dignity and self-respect already :*

      Eliminar
  5. beautiful words and great self portrait!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. sending you lots of love <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. sad and beautiful all in one, sounds like it's a worthwhile journey :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Se sentir mais leve... o desejo de todos nós, imagino. Lindo post Sara!!

    http://naomemandeflores.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I think I see you already.
    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  10. amazingly written
    your words
    letting go, damn how hard it is.
    i am not there yet.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. at this point maybe it is for me a matter of survival,i have to close my eyes everyday and to feel conscious about this so i will not fail my decision

      Eliminar
  11. all we readers are with you, and i`m glad you are letting go of the things, though it`s hard

    ResponderEliminar